Sunday, November 25, 2007

Dreams

Do dreams come true?

Most of the time, my dreams do not come true. However, my dreams provide me with the hunch of what is happening around me. Most of the time, they are distressing than uplifting. Although illuminating, I am still searching for a method to handle these hunches a.k.a foresights into reality with acceptance.

Now do I have to accept these? I guess I must accept them since they always help to 'explain' to me why my life - a particular department - turns out the way they do. Undeniably, unless you are a scarecrow, made of straws, like pinocchio made of wood or the tin man... they do get on your nerves.

And talking about my interest being ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT GET ON MY NERVES! Now this is something that I did no choose to be but a gift I was given ..........

No comments: